About this tour
Take part in some of the Czech Republic’s favorite traditions of pilsner beer and Bohemia glassmaking. This full-day tour departs from Prague to Plzen or Pilsen as known in German for a visit to Pilsner Urquell Brewery.
At the brewery, learn the history of pilsner and get first-hand information about the beer-making process. Get a chance to buy Pilsner Urquell glassware. Later sit for lunch in a Pilsner-themed restaurant.
Afterward, head for Nizbor and enter a Bohemia glass factory and observe the cutting and blowing of glass to make different glass products. Buy some glass works at favorable factory prices to carry home as souvenirs.
- Enjoy a Full-day trip from Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Visit Nizbor Bohemia glass manufacturer
- Get an overview of the history of pilsner at the brewery
- Lunch and a drink in a local restaurant
- Discover the history of Bohemian glassware
- Lunch with one drink (multiple menu choices, vegetarian too)
- Professional guide
- Transportation by modern vehicle
- Hotel pick up before the trip starting time
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Operated by Gray Line Czech Republic