About this tour
Take a break from the city environment and tour the Bohemia countryside on this small-group guided tour from Prague. Enjoy the fresh air and appreciate the nature of the Bohemian Uplands. Follow trails to view natural landscapes like volcanic mountains, plains, and the surrounding villages.
Later, visit a winery’s vineyard, learn about local winemaking and taste local flavors. Sit for lunch in the winery and then go on a discovery of a medieval castle and strange cemetery.
Tune in to your guide’s narration of the area’s history and its legends. You will have the advantage of being picked up and dropped off at your accommodation in Prague before and after the tour.
- Tour Bohemia’s countryside and a winery
- Take in the scenic Bohemian Uplands views
- Walk on trails past volcanic mountains, plains, and villages
- Visit a vineyard and taste its flavors
- See a medieval castle and Jewish cemetery
- Have lunch at a winery restaurant
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and guide
- Prague hotel pickup and drop-off
- A small group for an intimate experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable private transfer
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Lunch at winery restaurant
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Operated by Offroadsafari.cz