About this tour
Feel the historic heart of Prague, the New Town (Nové Město) on this free walking tour around the city. Get insights into the history of Prague and focus on the New Town. Know when Charles IV established Prague’s nerve center and the historical activities witnessed in the area over the years.
Experience contemporary Prague and tune in to stories from your guide about past historical regimes and their influence on the Czech Republic. Such as Nazism, anthropoid operations, and the totalitarian communist regime.
It’s not all historical, walk through Prague’s streets and squares for spectacular art views. It’s displayed in sculptures, installations, and murals that make the city come alive.
- Tour the New Town of Prague
- Learn the history of Prague and the landmarks you will spot
- Listen to accounts of Nazism told by your guide and its impact on Prague
- Stroll Prague’s streets and squares as you admire art
- Professional guide
- Suitable for those with physical mobility challenges
- There is a minimum number of participants required for the tour to take place
- Pet accommodating
- A small group for an intimate time
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Additional expenses
Operated by PRG tours