About this tour
Czech has the highest consumption of beer per capita in the world. Find out their beer history, the evolution of the industry over time, and the modern-day brewing technologies on this trip to a few microbreweries in Prague.
You will taste different types of pivo (Czech name for beer) and get exposure to Czech beer-making processes in the breweries you will visit. Later you will travel on a tram into the New Town of Prague and walk around for more explorations.
- Tour several microbreweries in Prague
- Sample Czech beers in the brewing sites
- Taste different beer variants-light, dark and seasonal brews
- Get to know the brewing history of Prague and its modern-day techniques
- Enjoy walking and a tram ride into Prague’s New Town
- Local guide
- Visit microbreweries
- Tastings of Czech beer
- Knowledgeable beer master
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Operated by Beer Tours & Tastings Prague