About this tour
Immerse in the authenticity of Prague’s landmarks on this free walking tour. Expect to learn the history of the city and its iconic monuments such as the Charles Bridge. Admire cathedrals, museums, parks, streets, and buildings in the Malá Strana neighborhood.
Have sight of the island of Kampa and Little Venice then proceed to the John Lennon wall and read reviews of past travelers to Prague. Get a feel of traveling on a tram to the Prague Castle district.
Unlock the history and mysteries of Prague Castle, its courtyards, and the magical alley de Oro(a small fee is charged to enter, your guide can help you obtain a ticket). Soak in the splendid interior of the Saint Vitus Cathedral that’s within the castle.
- Learn the history of Prague and its attractions
- See the Charles Bridge
- Tour the Malá Strana neighborhood
- Spot Kampa island and Little Venice
- Discover why the John Lennon wall exists
- Explore Prague Castle and the Prague district
- Professional guide
- Appropriate for those with limited physical mobility
- There is a minimum number of participants required for the tour to happen
- Pet friendly
- Intimate experience in a small-group
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Extra expenses
Operated by A Praga y Vámonos