About this tour
Join this free walking tour of Prague for a good grasp of the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter. Wait to explore the Jewish Quarter and the sites nearby like the Old Jewish Cemetery, and the Old-New Synagogue.
Anticipate sightseeing in the Old Town Square, wonder at the Powder Tower, Estates Theater, Kafka statue, the Astronomical Clock, and learn to read it.
At the end of your tour, you will have a good handle on Prague’s essential visitor destinations. You will also be able to make your way around the city with a bit of ease and confidence.
- Discover the Old Town
- Visit the Jewish Quarter
- See and learn to read the Astronomical Clock
- Gaze at the Powder Tower
- Check out the Old-New Synagogue
- Discover the Old Jewish Cemetery
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Suitable for persons with challenged mobility like using wheelchairs
- No minimum number of tourists is required for the tour to take place
- Pet friendly
- Personalized experience in a small-group
- Entrance fees to sights
- Extra expenses
Operated by 1·2·Tours