About this tour
Take this free tour for a thorough exploration of the Prague Castle and Castle District region. The tour starts at the Malostranska metro station, below the Prague castle. Here you will board a tram to the first stop, the statue of Tycho Brahe and Johannes Kepler.
Then on a downhill walk go to the Castle District, a small area adjacent to Prague Castle. This part of the city has the most glorious architectural displays so be sure to spot several. Head to the Prague castle gate and relax for a session of the Change of Prague Castle Guards event.
Tune in to the music that plays along as the change of guard occurs by the Band of the Castle Guards. Afterward, enter the Prague castle to find out its surprises like the St. Vitus Cathedral, a notable Gothic cathedral in the world. Leave the tour with inside-out knowledge of the Prague Castle and Castle District.
- Explore Prague Castle and Castle District
- Watch the Change of Prague Castle Guards
- Listen to the Music by the Band of the Castle Guards that accompanies the change of guard ceremony
- Admire the architecture in the Castle District area
- An expert guide
- Pet permissive
- Personalized experience in a small-group
- Entrance fees to sights (may be required)
- Additional expenses (tram travel cost needed)
- A specified number of participants, for the tour to take place
Operated by Spires City Tours