About this tour
On this private tour of Prague at night, you will experience a unique view of the city and its landmarks under the illumination of light. The Prague Castle and the 3 spires of St. Vitus Cathedral offer spectacular night views.
You will ride on a tram to the Strahov Monastery, cross Charles Bridge, visit the Old Town Square, and experience the luxury of Prague on Paris street. You will walk to the Manes Bridge and near it is an area where alchemists did experiments.
Other landmarks you will have a glimpse of are the medieval Powder Tower, Marian Pillar and the 10th-century vineyards of St. Wenceslaus, and the Wallenstein Palace.
- Get a Prague night tour experience
- Have fun in a less crowded city
- Admire the splendor of Prague Castle at night
- Learn the history of the city as you stroll its streets
- Visit where the alchemists once conducted experiments
- Tram ticket
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrances fees (tour does not enter interior of Prague Castle)
Operated by Get Your Guide