What's in our tour?
Paris features the largest collection of Picassos in the world. And Paris is where Picasso lived and became the greatest artist of the 20th Century. Do you want to access all the Picassos that the artist kept at home for himself for his entire life? Do you want to see for yourself what Picasso found so inspiring about Paris?
Then take advantage of this double-feature service:
a) a guided tour of artistic Marais
b) a skip-the-line ticket to the Picasso Museum.
First, walk the Marais from the Pompidou Center to the Picasso Museum. See for yourself what’s so inspiring about Paris for the greatest artists. Then, visit Picasso’s collection, all in style. Skip all lines, and walk straight up to the Picasso Museum’s rich collections.
1) skip-the-line entrance to the Picasso Museum. The museum features the largest collection of Picasso’s in the world. It also features the master’s favorites by other artists: Cézanne, Degas, Matisse etc.
Your ticket is valid at the time of your choosing, for a self-guided visit, every day except Mondays.
2) art walking tour of the Marais.
The Marais is Paris’ art district. We walk from the Pompidou Center to the Picasso Museum, and we discover some of the leading art galleries.
Marais is also the most elegant, sophisticated district of Paris. With our local guide, you’ll discover many hidden gems.
- paintings and sculptures from every period of Picasso’s revolutionary art
- time inside the Picasso museum, instead of outside in the long queue
- a hand-held exploration of the Marais, Paris’ top district for art galeries, trendy fashion and mansions
- HOT DAY SPECIAL: on hot days, we walk in the shade, our guides have fans and water sprays for every guest, and every tour makes frequent stops for water
Where and when?
Our Picasso Art Tour Marais runs rain or shine, at at 10.30am, and lasts a relaxed 90 minutes.
In English. Closed on Dec. 24 & 25 only.
We meet near the Pompidou center on place Stravinsky plaza (church side of the plaza).
Our tour ends at the Picasso Museum.
To see more on this tour, we do not spend time going inside each building.
Why take this tour?
To spend time inside the Picasso museum, instead of outside, where the queues are big.
To explore the favorite district of the Parisians, in the company of a friendly, born-and-raised, Parisian as your guide.
Discover the Picasso Museum in a short video:
Picasso skip-the-line ticket + Marais Art Tour combo is €45/adult (or US$48). Discounts for kids 18 and under: €28.
Privatize this tour
Groups of friends, families, and school groups often book a private guide.Privatize this tour
This walking tour is wheelchair accessible.
The Picasso museum is open every day except Monday, 11.30am to 6pm. The museum closes Dec. 24 & 25, January 1 and May 1.