What's in our tour?
This is a triple feature: walking tour, tower of Belem and Jeronimos monastery.
1) A skip-the-line ticket to the Tower of Belem : the iconic monument of the city, and the great symbol of the Age of Discovery, with the ships leaving Lisbon to discover the New World.
2) A skip-the-line ticket to the Jeronimos Monastery, another UNESCO world heritage site, and a unique achievement in world architecture.
Your skip-the-line tickets are valid every day, at the time of your choosing.
3) A walking tour of Belem, Lisbon’s most prestigious landmark, where you will re-live the Age of Discovery.
- With this skip-the-line ticket valid any day, any time, spend your time visiting Lisbon’s great landmarks, instead of queuing up outside for tickets.
- Prior to entering these landmarks, a local guide will lead you through Belem, Lisbon’ top historical and monumental district. From this location , all the explorers and sailors of the time left Lisbon with the mission to explore the world.
Where and when?
Our Belem triple feature starts on time at 10am and lasts a leisurely 90 minutes.
Tour runs on Thursdays & Saturday, rain or shine. In English. Closed on Dec. 24 & 25 only.
We meet outside the pink-colored Belem National Palace.
Our tour ends at the Monument of Discoveries.
Skip-the-Line Tower of Belem and Jeronimos Monastery + Belem tour is €38/adult (or US$45), discounted to €28 for kids 18 and under.
Privatize this tour
Groups of friends, families, and school groups looking for an opportunity to share private time together often book a private guide.Privatize this tour
The Tower of Belem and the Monastery are open 6 days a week, 10am to 5pm, and closed on Mondays and January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, June 13 and December 25.
We require 2 persons minimum per booking.