What's in our tour?
After a full training session, jump on those easy-to-drive and cool vehicles and let the adventure begin !
From the Champs Elysées to the legendary Eiffel Tower, your guide leads you along the most iconic monuments and places of the French capital. Paris on a Segway: it’s fun and it’s Paris.
You glide majestically along the Champs Elysées from Grand Palais to the Place de la Concorde. You also travel along the romantic river Seine and its historic bridges, the Invalides and the grave of Napoleon.
Follow your guide into secret narrow lanes that are only accessible for Segway users like you. She reveals to you the hidden treasures of Paris.
- Glide past the most iconic monuments of Paris
- Explore the city of love in a original and fun way
- A fun attraction for all ages from 13 and up
- Ride safely along bike lanes under the protection of your guide
- Experience Paris top attractions from a unique angle
- Go where no one else can go on your Segway
- Small intimate group of ten people maximum
- English-speaking guide, dynamic and knowledgeable
- Enjoy a Segway training session to make you the most comfortable and confident
- Get to know about all the hidden treasures and secrets of Paris
Where and when?
Rue du general Baratier, 75015 Paris. It is a small street between 52 and 54 Avenue de la Motte-Piquet.
Do check your reservation voucher for actual meeting point before your tour, as this point may be subject to change.
Why take this tour?
Surprise your fellow travellers with a Segway tour !
A fun and easy attraction for any age group from age 13 and up.
Explore the city in this super fun and safe motorized vehicle. Enjoy an original ride in Paris, from its small secret streets to its iconic monuments !
Discover Paris from a unique perspective.
Get all the facts and history from your knowledgeable and engaging English-speaking guide.
Check availability here
- Take comfortable shoes and clothes
- The group goes up to 10 people maximum
- You can participate in the tour from 13 years old
- You must arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before your specified time. The tour does not accept latecomers, or you will lose your ticket
- The tour takes place regardless of the weather: come with the appropriate clothing
- You can cancel the tour for free up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Bring your own food and drinks
- You should weight minimum 45kg/100lb
- You should measure at least 1m55/5ft