What's in our tour?
This tour runs from November 1 until March 31. For the summer tour click here.
Take the Paris Night Tour and treat yourself to the best of the city of light. Everything is illuminated. The tourist crowds are gone. Soon the Eiffel Tower will sparkle. Paris is made for walking and walking at night is a memory you will cherish forever.
Your guide welcomes you outside Palais Royal. Highlights include: Paris Opera house Garnier, The Louvre pyramid, Palais Royal, Paris’ oldest theater, the Orsay Museum, the River Seine, and the illuminations of the Eiffel Tower.
You cross bridges over the River. You discover the French Academy: Paris’ most elegant building. With your Paris-born-and-raised guide, you run into hidden gems and gardens. You photograph unexpected vistas.
Your guide shares insider’s insights and anecdotes about Paris. What happens here at night? What do Parisians like to do at night? And what are good places for you to go?
Your finale is on a boardwalk with a 360° total view over Paris. You embrace the river and Notre Dame island, the Latin Quarter and Le Marais districts, the Pont-Neuf bridge, the Louvre, Orsay Museum and the Eiffel tower. Perfect memories.
After your tour, many options are close by. Your guide can help you pick what to do.
To see more on this tour, we spend our time not inside buildings, but outside.
This Winter Special entitles you to add a Champagne River Seine Boat Cruise with Vedettes de Paris. Vedettes de Paris ships dock at the Eiffel Tower. They run every 20 to 30 min., last departure is at 9pm, your ticket is valid at any time, for any departure.
- Paris’ top landmarks illuminated: Louvre pyramid, Paris Opéra Garnier, the River Seine, Orsay Museum, and Pont des Arts.
- Hidden gems: Palais Royal, « Comédie française » national theater, the French academy
- Your guide: a fun and enthusiastic Parisian full of anecdotes
- Great photos ops
- For just €19 more, add: Champagne Seine River Cruise. One hour of wonder and pleasure, champagne in hand. Embark at the Eiffel Tower
- Small groups, in English, lots of facetime with your guide
Where and when?
From November 1 until March 31:
- at 5:45 pm every Friday and Saturday
Why take this tour?
- Our Paris Night Tour is a fun alternative to yet-another-dinner-and-back-to-the-hotel night.
- To treat yourself to Paris at its glittering best.
- Good for your last night in Paris. Or your first. Or any night…
Paris Night Tour Winter Special: €30/adult, €20 for kids 18 and under, and free for kids under 7 + 6% taxes and fees.
OR ADD Seine River Cruise WITH Champagne On-Board the cruise and pay €49/person + 6% taxes and fees.
Booking is mandatory. Free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour.
Privatize this tour
You can book the Paris Night tour as a private tour from €125, depending on group size and tour duration. Private tours are nice for families and for groups of friends.