About this tour
Explore and discover the charms of one of Paris’ most popular neighborhoods on a walking tour of Montmartre, a district known for its artists and historically bohemian vibe.
Start at the Moulin Rouge and see where artists like Van Gogh, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, and Pissarro lived and worked.
See sights like the Basilica du Sacré-Coeur, and get insights from your guide about the art, music, food, and history of Montmartre.
- Explore the Parisian neighborhood of Montmartre on a walking tour
- Get to know from your guide about what makes this district stand out from the rest of Paris
- See the Moulin Rouge and Basilica du Sacré-Coeur
- Walking allows you to get a better feel for the atmosphere of the neighborhood
- Local, Entertaining Guide
- Guided visit of Montmartre in English
Operated by ExperienceFirst