About this tour
Explore the Parisian neighborhood of Le Marais on a food walking tour with an expert guide who introduces you to local food vendors and artisans.
You’ll see sights like Hôtel de Ville and visit the oldest covered market in Paris, Marche des Enfants Rouges, as you learn about and taste the fine products found in this historical and trendy district.
- Food walking tour of the Marais district on the Right Bank of Paris
- Discover the culinary delights of one of the city’s favorite neighborhoods
- Sample wines, cheeses, meats, bread, jam, chocolate, and macarons from upto 10 food vendors
- Daytime and evening departure options
- Food tastings such as chocolate, macarons, cheeses, and cured meat
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Small group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Original Food Tours Paris