About this tour
Latin Quarter is one of Paris’s most charming neighborhoods full of monuments, universities, adorable little streets, and broad boulevards. It also has a host of excellent spots to eat.
With this tour, you’ll get to visit cheese shops, bakeries, crepes, sausages, and all sorts of other snacks, all with a guide to show you some of the area’s most delicious specialties.
- A local guide will lead you on this culinary tour of the Latin Quarter
- Cheese, bread, crepes, and other treats are included
- Learn all about France’s rich culinary traditions
- Walking tour with lots of pit stops for snacks along the way
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop offs
Operated by Sidewalk Food Tours