What's in our tour?
Make the most of a rainy day and explore “indoor Paris”. An extensive network of indoor private streets that keep you dry and happy. Parisians call them “covered passages”, we consider them Paris’ hidden gems for rainy days. You can join us daily.
Passage des panoramas is creative. Passage Choiseul is old-style. Galerie Vivienne is elegant. And passage Brady is ethnic. This elegant “doppelganger Paris” is where hard-to-surprise Parisians spend a rainy day.
Extravagant glass roofs. Olden-day elegance. Great architecture. Mad toy stores. Cozy cafés. Sophisticated galleries. Startling curio collections. And the sometimes bigger-than-life personalities that keep “indoor Paris” alive.
In short: this is Paris at its most elegant and unexpected. For shoppers, for inquisitive minds, and for worldly visitors.
Some 200 years ago, at the time when Napoleon ruled the world, Paris decided it would neutralize the rain. For good. “Indoor Paris” has been the solution. Over the next 30 it grew, following but one rule: to keep Paris arresting and elegant.
This tour comes with treats and surprises. With shopper’s delights. And with entertaining anecdotes to match.
- 5 main streets and 5 unique worlds: Vivienne vs. Jouffroy vs. Panoramas vs. Vérot-Dodat vs. Brady
- an exploration that will make you feel like “Indiana Jones in Paris”
- private tour. With a great local as your guide
Where and when?
Close to Musée du Louvre
Passage Jouffroy, Paris
Why take this tour?
- Because you don’t want to let the rain stop your fun
- and because “indoor Paris” is so intensely “Paris”
- This tour is not operated by Discover Walks. You will find operator information on your Confirmation Ticket.
- Check the meeting point before your tour, as it may be subject to change.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not Included: Food and drink