About this tour
Explore the heart of France’s famous Champagne region with a full day tour from Paris and get to excite your taste buds with the finest of Champagnes.
The guided visit includes touring the UNESCO-listed town of Reims, where centuries of French kings were crowned at the Gothic Notre-Dame de Reims cathedral.
Get to experience and learn about the traditional Champagne-making process and sip several different kinds of the beloved bubbly paired with a gourmet multi-course lunch of traditional delicacies at a top rated winery.
- Full day trip from Paris to the world-famous Champagne region
- Learn about the traditional Champagne-making process
- Taste different varieties of Champagne
- Enjoy a multi-course lunch of regional specialties
- Wine Tasting
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Bottled Water
- Wine Purchases
Operated by Go Go Tours