What's in our tour?
Here is your entrance to Moulin Rouge, the home of French can-can! Your entrance to the glitz, the dancing and the singing, the feathers, the sequins and the decors of the world-famous cabaret. Also includes chilled French champagne.
- Experience Moulin Rouge’s world-famous cabaret show
- 60 artists on stage, the Doris girls, and Moulin’s famous aquarium
- feathers, sequins and rhinestones. 1,000 costumes, all hand-made
- a night you won’t forget, to share with your loved one, with family, or with friends
- the iconic Paris experience – complete, with chilled French champagne
Where and when?
Secure your seat for the world’s most famous cabaret, for the show “Féérie”.
Welcome the 100 artists, the 1,000 glitzy costumes of sequins and feathers, and Moulin’s giant aquarium.
A feast for all senses – colors, costumes, light effects, music, dancing and singing, and a half bottle of chilled French champagne
Moulin Rouge is a legend.
Why take this tour?
Moulin Rouge sells out – months ahead. We strongly advise to book well in advance.
Dress up – coat and tie are not required, but shorts and sportshoes are not allowed.
Children age 5 and less are not allowed
We advise arriving 30 minutes before start