Get out of Paris for the day on this exclusive full day tour of 2 Loire Valley castles, plus a gourmet lunch and wine tasting at a vineyard!
You’ll explore Château de Chambord, which inspired Disney’s “”Beauty and the Beast,”” and Château de Chenonceau, which features stunning interiors and impressive architecture.
Enjoy your lunch in between at Nitray Vineyards with unlimited wine!
- Full day tour – board the bus in central Paris
- Skip-the-ticket-line tickets
- Explore 2 French castles: Château de Chenonceau and Château de Chambord
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch and wine tasting at Nitray Vineyards in the Loire Valley
- Learn the history of the sites you explore with an expert local guide
- Round-trip transportation included
Why people take this tour?
Hop on a luxury bus and head to the Loire Valley for the day! This full day experience starts early in the morning so that you have enough time to explore 2 French castles and enjoy a gourmet lunch.
You’ll begin at Château de Chambord, where you’ll be able to discover the castle at your own pace. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask your expert guide!
Then, you’ll head to the family owned castle and vineyard, Chateau de Nitray for a delicious lunch featuring unlimited wine. You’ll also have the chance to wander through the vineyards!
Finish your day at the stunning Château de Chenonceau for a guided tour. Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line tickets at both locations!
Board the bus in central Paris
Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned bus
Local expert guide
Delicious lunch and wine tasting a Nitray Vineyards
Entrance tickets and reservation fees for all sites visited
Small groups of no more than 25