What's in our tour?
Every day at 5pm, visit the Perfume Museum’s world-acclaimed collection. Test your sense of smell with 8 mystery fragrances. Receive expert advice to identify the perfume that’s right for you. And, if you want to shop for perfume, buy direct from the perfume maker.
What’s more quintessentially French than perfume? Take advantage of this unique interactive museum to perfect your knowledge about perfume. To find out what perfume suits you best. And possibly to bring home the eau de toilette that suits you best – at low prices.
Groups are small, so you get individual attention and you are free to ask as many questions as you like. This is a rare opportunity to spend time with passionate perfume experts.
- World-acclaimed perfume collection. Includes Egyptian perfume bottles, scent testing room with 8 mystery fragrances, and a “perfume organ”.
- Convenient location by the Paris opera, close to Louvre and Tuileries gardens.
- Exclusive tour, in English, small group.
- You buy at lowest price directly from perfume maker Fragonard.
- Tour is free of charge.
- Total visit runs around 45 minutes.
Where and when?
Every day at 5pm.
Why take this tour?
Because testing one’s sense of smell is fun. Because the Museum’s collection of perfume bottles is unique anywhere in the world. Because this free tour runs just 45 minutes, every day before dinner, and it takes place in the center of Paris. The perfume shop is inexpensive if you’re interested, and the tour is free.
Free tour. And low prices at the perfume store.
Skip-the-line entrance tickets
45-minute guided tour and perfume selection with a perfume expert
Full access to all permanent and temporary collections after the tour