Join this highly documented tour and find out what happened on April 15. How Notre Dame will overcome and triumph. And how and why Notre Dame keeps emerging as Paris’ greatest gem, and a monument beloved by nations around the world. Join us for a 90min and free/tip-only walking tour of Paris with a local guide.
Join us !
Every day at 1pm.
Meeting point: 77 rue Galande, outside “Odette”. Closest metro stations: Cluny and Maubert-Mutualité (line 10) and Saint-Michel (line 4).
Our guide will wear a pink vest.
“Great fun informative tour! Lots of interesting facts and local knowledge. More than we expected. Would love to do more tours.” – Donna
Additional informationFrom May 1: This Notre Dame Paris Tour runs every day, rain or shine, at 1pm.
Every day, closed on Dec. 24 & 25 only.
We meet at 77 rue Galande, outside “Odette”. Closest metro stations: Cluny and Maubert-Mutualité (line 10) and Saint-Michel (line 4).
We end to the back of Notre-Dame, specific end-point will vary according to re-construction works under way.
Groups of 8 and more are required to book. In the interest of all guests, we reserve to turn down large groups without a reservation. We advise large parties to book a private tour.
- The gargoyles and the flying buttresses
- Best overall photo spots, and residents’ access to the island
- Info about the re-build, and on-the-spot details about the fire –see where it started and how it spread
- Learn the secrets behind Paris’s most visited site, and how Victor Hugo’s Hunchback saved Notre Dame in 1831
- Barring construction site restrictions, may also include: Palais de Justice and Sainte Chapelle – Notre-Dame’s “younger sister”. Also Conciergerie, the palace of the French Kings and Marie Antoinette’s last home
This is a free walking tour where you pay the guide what you want at the end of the tour.
All tours are in English
Average tip on this Notre Dame Paris tour: €11
Advanced reservation is not required, and walks-ins are always welcome.
Be at the Paris Notre Dame tour meeting point 5 minutes early