What's in our tour?
Your english speaking guide reaches you at the foot of the tower. He shares with you all the facts and secrets about the Eiffel Tower.
The guide walks you past the long queues and to the second floor by elevator.
Once there, enjoy the spectacular views over the french capital.
At your feet lies Le Louvre, the grave of Napoléon and the river Seine. There is also Montmartre and Sacré Coeur, Notre-Dame, etc.
- Climb this Paris number one attraction
- Enjoy one of the world famous panoramic views
- Avoid the legendary line and jump ahead of the crowds
- Get to know everything about the fascinating history of the tower from its creation to today
- English speaking guide, knowledgeable and engaging
- Stay inside the Eiffel Tower for as long as you want
Where and when?
Meeting point: History Group Shop, 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
However, check the meeting point before your tour, as it may be subject to change.
Why take this tour?
With 7 millions visitors a year, the Eiffel tower is Paris’s top attraction. Visiting the tower is a must and represents a unique experience.
Get your ticket now before the Eiffel Tower sells out. Save precious time with this priority-access ticket to the second floor.
Get the facts and history from a knowledgeable and engaging english speaking guide.
Check availability here
- Check the meeting point before your tour, as it may be subject to change.
- You must arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your specified time. The Eiffel tower does not accept latecomers.You will lose your ticket.
- The Eiffel tower doesn’t allow you to reschedule the tour once booked.