What's in our tour?
We ride from Notre Dame to the Eiffel Tower, following the river Seine.
We ride bike lanes for the most part, with many stops for information from the guide and for photo opps.
We also make a pit stop for food and drinks on picturesque food-market street “rue Cler”.
Meet your guide in front of Fontaine Saint-Michel in central Paris, close to Notre Dame and to Metro Stop Saint-Michel on line 4.
- Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower and so much in-between: Louvre and Orsay Museums, the bridges of the river Seine
- Many stops, and plenty of photo opps
- A stop in the center of Concorde plaza, for the best views of Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel tower
- Small groups, best bikes, all in English.
Where and when?
This tour runs every day: check availability here
Why take this tour?
Paris is turning into Bike City. Enjoy a fun time in Paris with our comfortable bikes, fun guides, and small groups.
Our itinerary goes from Notre Dame to the Eiffel tower. We include Paris’ chief landmarks, within close distance, along a flat course that follows the romantic river Seine.
With comfortable bikes, engaging and fun tour guides, and a safe course, our bike tour is the best way to explore Paris!
From €37, check availability here
- Half-day bike tour, in a small group, with English-speaking private tour guide.
- Comfortable aluminum-framed bike
- Stylish helmet, and all the gear you need: rain gear or warm gloves and scarf
- Fun local guide
- Insider info on about of the top monuments
- A food stop on rue Cler, and many short stops for photo opps
- Not Included: Food and drink
Know before you go
Please dress according to the weather forecast. A cap, sunscreen, and light clothing are recommended in summer, and gloves, a scarf, and warmer clothes are recommended in winter.