About this tour
This one-day guided bus tour will start with a visit to Lake Como. You can choose between a private tour or a group tour. A ferry ride on Lake Como will give you a chance to discover Bellagio, Varenna, and the city of Como. At Como, your guide will take you on a walking tour where you will marvel at historical gems including Como Cathedral.
After your walking tour, you will get on a ferry for a cruise along the lake. Your guide will tell you about the gardens, villas, and other sites visible from the lake. You will disembark at one of the most idyllic towns in the region, Bellagio. With 2 hours to be spent at leisure, you can enjoy a meal in one of the local restaurants.
You will then board another ferry for Varenna. Enjoy a walk around the square, the cobble-stone corridors, and the streets. At the end of the day when your tour ends, you will board your bus back to Milan.
- 2 hours cruise on Lake Como by ferry
- Discover the beauty in Bellagio and admire the villas and lush gardens
- Explore Varenna as you stroll through its streets
- Walking tour to discover Como city’s historical gems
- Unique and tailored itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Small tour group (25 people max)
- Transport in an air-conditioned bus with WiFi
- Ferry rides to Varenna, Bellagio, and Como
- Guided walking tour of Como
- Live commentary during ferry rides
- Headsets for listening enhancement
- Free time in Bellagio, Varenna, and Como
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Z V SRL