About this tour
Explore one of the most iconic buildings in Milan. Referred to as the true symbol of the city, you will use your skip-the-line access, to go inside the Duomo. Explore the architectural features of the church, its countless paintings, and statues.
Walk along the main aisle, as you learn about the city’s history and admire the artistic and stained glass windows. Discover the legends and anecdotes at the church, the zodiac symbols, and the building’s hidden secrets.
You will also visit the downstairs section of the church. Under the alter, you will find a mysterious crypt. This is also the location of Archbishop Carlo Borromeo’s ancient tomb. Instead of taking the stairs up to the first terrace, you will take the elevator. Walk across the rooftop and enjoy a view of the city. Your guide will point out some of the notable buildings in the city’s skyline.
- Visit Italy’s largest church and learn about its history
- Visit the lower section of the church and see Carlo Borromeo’s tomb
- Enjoy a view of Milan’s breathtaking skyline from the church terraces
- Friendly local guide
- 2-hour private tour
- Skip–the–line ticket to the Duomo
- Entrance fees for the terraces
- Use of the elevator to access the terraces
- Headphones for private groups of more than 5 people
- Visit the best “Instagrammable” spots
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel
Operated by Faberest