About this tour
Explore Navigli and Porta Ticinese on this walking tour and sample Milan’s local food. You will visit local restaurants and bars and learn about the popular ‘aperitivo’ culture of northern Italy.
During the tour, your guide will explain the history of the Italian cuisine you will be sampling. You will have a chance to sample local cheese, wine, cocktails, and Milanese cutlets. You will also taste locally prepared gourmet snacks and stuffed potatoes. You will wind up your tour with a taste of pastries, espresso, and ice cream.
- Walking tour with delicious Milanese cuisine
- Learn about popular northern Italy’s aperitivo
- Taste a variety of foods including cheese, meat, and some drinks
- A small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Do Eat Better Experience