About this tour
Depart Milan in the morning and enjoy the train ride to Florence. Upon arrival, you will enjoy a visit of the Renaissance city. Enjoy exploring the city independently as you visit the churches and museums.
Renowned masters of the Renaissance era are represented in the city. You will come across work by Raphael, Botticelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo and Donatello. With your complimentary map of the city and your unlimited hop-on hop-off bus ticket take the bus around the city. You can get off the bus to explore sites at leisure.
If you have only one day in Florence, upgrade to the luxurious business-class train seats. This will you get skip-the-line admission to Uffizi Gallery, a world-class museum and allow you to travel in comfort and style.
- Round-trip high-speed train transport and full day sightseeing
- Explore Florence’s must-see attractions with your hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket
- Informative audio commentary on the open-top double-decker bus
- Visit remarkable sites such as Duomo, and Piazzale Michelangelo
- Leisurely explore the city using the complimentary map and Florence city guide
- If you upgrade, use your skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery for quick and easy access
- Upgrade to your ticket for a more comfortable ride in business-class
- City map and guidebook
- Florence hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket (valid for 24 hours)
- Round-trip high-speed train ticket between Milan and Florence
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Uffizi Gallery (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Zani Viaggi