About this tour
Your three-hour tour will start at the Milan Cathedral. Your guide will give you an entrance ticket that allows you to skip the line and go inside the church. You will see the church’s baptistery and enjoy fantastic views from the rooftop.
This will be followed by a visit to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall. Your next stop will be La Scala Theatre. Your guide will tell you about the history of this renowned lyric theatre. The famous composer Giuseppe Verdi played his main operas in this theatre. On this tour, you will also visit the La Scala Museum. You will also admire the paintings and the monument dedicated to Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Visit the Milan Cathedral as well as the archeological area underneath it
- Explore the huge Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall
- Explore the historical objects at the La Scala Theatre
- Visit the Leonardo Da Vinci monument
- Licensed tour guide
- Skip-the-Line entrance ticket to Milan Cathedral (if option selected as an add-on while you book)
- Rooftop access by elevator at Milan Cathedral
- Entrance ticket to La Scala Theatre and Museum (if option selected as an add-on while you book)
- Food and drinks
- Headphones, costing €2.50 per person (obligatory for groups of 5 or more)
- In case of the inappropriate dress, you’ll have to buy a cover for € 2.00 per person to have access to the cathedral (please read voucher information about the dress code)
Operated by MILAN IN TOUR