About this tour
This tour of Milan is designed for groups of up to 25 people. Your guide will start by showing you the Duomo Cathedral. Your guide will also tell you about its history which spans 5 centuries.
You will then see the Arengario Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, and the Royal Palace. Also on the list of places to visit is a shopping mall, the Victor Emmanuel II Arcade. This was Europe’s first covered shopping mall and still remains a luxury shopping site to date.
The tour will also take you to Sforza Castle and La Scala theatre. You will go past the exterior of the site as your guide tells you about its history. Enjoy the best of Milan’s historical, art, and fashionable sites on this three-and-a-half-hour tour.
- Visit Milan’s art and religious sites
- Visit the popular Duomo and learn about its history
- Explore the Victor Emmanuel II Arcade, for a glance into Milan’s luxury shopping aspects
- Discover the castle and learn about its previous owners
- La Scala admission fee (€9 per person)
- Castle admission fee (€5 per person)
- Duomo admission fee (€5 per person for basic entry)
- Headphones available at €2.50 per person compulsory starting from the 5th person
- Meals and drinks
Operated by MILAN IN TOUR