About this tour
Discover Toledo, a city declared as a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1986.The tourist bus will pick you up in the center of Madrid. During the bus trip to Toledo, a travel assistant will share some of the most interesting facts about the city.
Visit Toledo’s Cathedral, the second richest Catholic building in the world after St. Peter´s Cathedral in Rome. Admire the Alcazar, an impressive fortress, and El Greco’s most famous painting, Count Orgaz´s Burial. Taste Toledo’s signature sweet marzipan made of almonds and honey.
Explore the Jewish Quarter’s narrow streets, the Santa María la Blanca Synagogue, San Juan de Los Reyes Monastery, and the Christ of the Light Mosque. Enjoy a magnificent panoramic tour and photograph the most impressive views of the city.
- Visit Toledo from Madrid
- Learn the most relevant facts about the city from a travel assistant during the ride to Toledo
- Enjoy a panoramic tour and photograph the city’s most breathtaking views
- Explore the Kingdom of Spain’s former capital at your own pace
- Round trip between Madrid and Toledo
- Bus assistant
- Panoramic bus tour
- A guided walking tour in English & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Food or drink
Operated by Express Toledo