About this tour
Enjoy Spain’s legendary nightlife and mouth-watering tapas culture during this small-group walking tour in Madrid.
Follow your expert foodie guide as you trace the typical evening rituals of your average Madrileno, stopping along Madrid’s hard-to-find side streets for snacking at some of the city’s incredible array of tapas bars.
Come away from your evening with a renewed appreciation for the lively people and tantalizing food and drink on offer in the Spanish capital. This small-group walking tour, limited to just 10 guests, also includes visits to multiple bars, a drink and tapas at the first bar and language assistance and advice when ordering.
- Evening walking tour of Madrid’s tapas bars and restaurants
- Insightful commentary about Madrid’s history and traditions
- Entertaining and knowledgeable local guide, who can provide assistance with language and translation when ordering food and beverages
- Small group tour with a maximum of 10 people
- Visit typical bars and restaurants with the drink and tapas free in first bar
- Drink and Tapas in the first bar (3 tastings and 1 drink min)
- Guided visit to 4 bars/restaurants
- Assistance with language translation
- Advice on Spanish food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Operated by Adventurous Appetites Ltd