About this tour
Leave the crowds of Madrid behind and set off to discover Ávila and Segovia on this full-day tour.
Walk the ancient streets of Ávila and lose yourself in the fortified city’s architecture among the Roman churches, a 12th-century cathedral, and Gothic palaces and learn about Santa Teresa de Jesus.
In Segovia, see the marvel of Roman engineering in the preserved aqueducts and explore the city’s history.
- Discover Ávila and Segovia on this full-day tour from Madrid
- Travel between attractions with ease in a comfortable coach
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal for first-time visitors and those with limited time
- Round trip by a comfortable bus English and Spanish Tour Guide
- A guided-walking tour through the city of Segovia
- A guided-walking tour through the city of Avila
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- A bilingual tour held simultaneously in English and Spanish
- Food, beverages or other services not specified
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Experience