About this tour
Madrid is one of Spain’s great gastronomic cities and this private 3-hour tasting tour is the ideal introduction to the city’s foodie scene.
Explore the street food markets, hip bars, and traditional restaurants of Madrid’s Chueca neighborhood and enjoy 10 delicious food tastings including Spanish specialties like ‘croqueta’, ‘rosquilla’ pastries and ‘tortilla’.
- 3-hour private Madrid food tasting tour
- Explore Madrid’s atmospheric Chueca neighborhood and browse the stalls at Mercado San Anton market
- Visit popular local bars and restaurants, and taste traditional foods from all around Spain
- Sample up to 10 delicious dishes including ‘Salmorejo’, ‘croqueta’ and ‘tortilla’
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
- 10 Food & Drinks Tastings
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Operated by Withlocals