About this tour
Stray from the beaten path and explore Madrid’s atmospheric Literary Quarter on a 3.5-hour food tour.
Perfect for lovers of culture and cuisine, this tour covers the scenic Huelvas district, home to tree-lined boulevards, street vendors, and homes belonging to Spanish literary greats and includes more than 15 tastings.
Enjoy a breakfast of churros and chocolate, sample olives, Iberian ham, and cheese, and drink draft beer in a fashionable tapas bar. Small-group tour limited to 12 people.
- 3.5-hour food and culture tour of the Literary Quarter in Madrid
- Wander the tree-lined boulevards and see former homes of Spanish literary greats
- Sample up to 15 examples of Spanish culinary classics
- Enjoy a breakfast of churros and chocolate, and feast on small plates including cheese, Iberian ham, and olives
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
- Small-group tour (maximum 12 guests)
- Food tastings (enough for breakfast and lunch)
- Wine tastings
- Expert local culinary guide
- Our Devouring Madrid guide, packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Operated by Devour Madrid Food Tours