About this tour
Madrid is the perfect city to discover by bike. See its splendid historic center with emblematic sites such as the old market, Mercado de San Miguel, as well as Plaza Mayor and the Royal Palace.
With a sunny climate almost all year round, Madrid is a perfect destination for travelers on wheels. Be amazed by the views of Plaza de Oriente, located between the Royal Palace and Teatro Real. Visit Plaza de la Armería to see the main entrance to the palace and Almudena Cathedral.
Ride to the top of Madrid on the cable car. Visit the parks Oeste, Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and the impressive Retiro Park. Avoid the traffic and travel through Spain’s capital city on a 3.5-hour route, on which you will discover all the details of Madrid’s culture and history, thanks to the entertaining explanations of an official guide.
- Discover Madrid’s most important monuments as you cycle through the city
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market, Mercado de San Miguel
- Learn the secrets of Madrid’s Royal Palace
- Hear stories about Madrid from your guide
- Venture into Madrid’s parks, like Casa de Campo, Madrid Río, and Retiro Park
- Professional bilingual guide
- Touring bicycle
- Bottle of water
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by We Experiential Travel Club