About this tour
See Madrid from another perspective on this half-day, guided, cycling tour along the Manzanares River.
Enjoy being outdoors with the wind on your face as you pedal past King’s Bridge, the iconic Royal Palace, and massive Casa de Campo park.
Learn about local life from your guide and visit landmarks, art, bridges, graffiti, historic sites, and even Goya’s burial site.
- See Madrid by bicycle with a guide and visit top and lesser-known sights
- Visit Goya’s frescoes, mural, and paintings and see his final resting place
- Learn about the city’s history and the modern-day life of locals
- Equipment, one beer, and a tortilla tapa included
- Private, guided bike tour
- Bike rental
- This tour is carbon neutral
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Withlocals