About this tour
On the free Madrid walking tour Highlights you will walk through some of the most emblematic streets, and during 2 hours get to know the history, anecdotes, and legends of each of these amazing places.
In this tour, the charismatic guides will take you through some places in Madrid that probably are on your list of places to visit, but they will also give you a piece of the real vibe of the city.
You get to tour the streets of Madrid which are full of history including Habsburg, Bourbons and Napoleon. What a better way to start your visit to Madrid than walking through the beautiful streets of this city while you get to know other travelers.
During the free tour Madrid highlights you will learn about:
- Puerta del Sol (the heart of Madrid)
- Two most important dynasties (Habsburg & Bourbons)
- Napoleon and the war for independence
- Plaza de la Villa
- Cervantes & the Quixote
- Plaza España
- Templo de Deboh
- And much more
- Professional guide
- Tours happen daily all year round
- The free Madrid walking tour Highlights starts everyday at 5:00 pm.
- The meeting point is by the BEAR statue in Puerta del Sol
Operated by Madride Travel