About this tour
In the shortest time possible, see London’s most iconic sights and landmarks as you learn their history and lesser known facts.
During this tour, you will visit among other things Tower of London, Bank of England, The memorial to the great fire, St. Paul’s Cathedral and much more.
The tour will end in the real-political part, entering the history of reigns and battles, visiting Trafalgar Square, the royal stables, Downing Street, Westminster Palace and Abbey, the famous Buckingham Palace etc.
- Tour of London with an expert tour guide
- See London’s most iconic sights and landmarks
- Learn interesting little-known facts about London
- Learn the history of London
- Available in Spanish
- Professional guide
- The tour is pet-friendly
What’s not included
- The tour requires the payment of entrance fees or additional expenses
- A minimum number of attendees is required for the tour to take place
- Large group bookings are accepted. The maximum number of attendees per booking is 10 people
Operated by BUTTERFLYFREETOURS