About this tour
Explore England’s blossoming new wine region, where not only will you get to sample an array of English Wines, but you’ll also learn the art of wine and cheese pairing.
This tour will take you from London to Chapel Down for a wine tasting, and picnic lunch. Then, discover Silcocks’ cheese-making process and enjoy a guided English wine-and-cheese pairing; sampling six wines and complementary cheeses.
Throughout the journey, you will admire and appreciate the picturesque countryside.
- Understanding the art of wine and cheese pairing
- Exploring London’s new wine region
- Great views of the picturesque London countryside
- Sampling various English wines and cheese
- Transport from and to London
- Full Vineyard Tour and Tasting at Chapel Down Vineyard
- Lunch with English wine
- Tour of Silcock’s Dairy cheese making process
- Guided tasting of 6 English wines paired with 6 English Cheeses
- Bottled water
What’s not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Operated by English Wine Tasting Tours