About this tour
Get to see the famous Windsor Castle, the mysterious stone circle of Stonehenge, and the beautiful Georgian city of Bath.
Start at Windsor Castle, the Queen’s favorite royal residence, and discover a statue of Queen Victoria, the Waterloo Chamber, the King’s Rooms, Queen’s Rooms and world-famous masterpieces by the likes of Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt. You’ll also get to explore St George’s Chapel, the setting for many royal weddings, including that of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s.
Continue west of London to Salisbury, home of the mysterious Stonehenge. Mavel at the Neolithic stones that have been around for 5,000 years and discover the fascinating theories surrounding this prehistoric monument.
Finally, arrive in Bath, a beautiful Georgian city with handsome honey-colored architecture famously known for its Roman baths.
- Day trip to 3 of the UK’s most popular attractions
- Explore Windsor Castle and take a tour of the State Apartments and St George’s Chapel
- Visit the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Georgian Bath
- Superior Coach, Wi-Fi On-board and USB Charging On-board
- Expert guide
- Entrance to Windsor Castle (if selected option)
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Entrance to Roman Baths (if selected option)
- Personal Audio Headset
What’s not included
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Operated by Evan Evans Tours