About this tour
This easy-to-ride electric bike provides a unique experience as you self explore different areas in Kent.
The provided map will guide you to Kent’s great attractions including Sissinghurst Castle, Balfour and Biddenden vineyards, beautiful gardens, churches, pretty market towns and some of Kent’s cycle trails.
In addition to the beautify attractions, you can also sort out a number of local pubs where you can relax and interact with the locals.
- Map with marked routes that pass many of Kent’s great attractions
- Electric bikes that are comfortable and reliable
- Option of either morning or afternoon departure
- A self-guided tour, meaning you choose your stops and allocate each stop your own preferred time
- Electric Bike
- Helmets, locks, panniers and route maps
What’s not included
- Entrance fees to attractions not included
Operated by UK Electric Bike Centre