About this tour
This secret bike tour combines exploring some of London’s more eccentric characters and hidden landmarks with medieval history, legend, scandal and modern glamour.
Cycling along a route that follows the colorful backstreets of the East End and the financial district and see world-famous sights such as the Tower of London, the site of the Great Fire of 1666 and iconic Tower Bridge.
If you desire to follow the road less travelled, then be sure to join this tour and discover some fabulous hidden gems such as exotic Brick Lane and the cockney ‘Bow Bells’ along with a visit to an authentic East End pub.
- An expert local guide who can not only show you the best secret sights, but also bring them to life with wonderful stories
- Explore sites as diverse as the East End and the financial district
- Hear bizarre tales of scandal, polar bears in the River Thames and relive the dark days of Jack the Ripper
- See world-famous sights such as the Tower of London
- Bike lights (for the winter months)
- helmet & reflective vest (optional)
What’s not included
- Food & Drinks
Operated by BrakeAway Bike Tours