About this tour
The British Museum is dedicated to human history, art and culture with a staggering collection of 8 million items, some dating as far back as the prehistoric age.
Explore an enormous collection that spans 6000 years of human history, featuring items from all over the world including Samurai armor and rare Assyrian lion hunt reliefs. This tour allows you to customize your itinerary according to your interests, have fun exploring!
Walk away from this tour with an understanding of what we humans have achieved during our short history, and hopefully you’ll be proud to call yourself a part of this incredible species.
- Guided tour within the museum
- Explore the museum’s most famous and fascinating collections such as the Rosetta Stone, samurai armor and prehistoric tools more than 2 million years old
- Hear the story of the cultures and characters that produced the artifacts within the museum
- Get insight on how the past has shaped the modern world
- Guided Museum Tour
- Tour Guide Exclusively For You (Does NOT apply if you choose “SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE” option)
- Duration 2.5 Hours
- Wheelchair Friendly (Does NOT apply if you choose “SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE” option)
What’s not included
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
Operated by Babylon Tours London