About this tour
This exceptional tour takes you through the heart of London as you enjoy a delicious spot of afternoon tea and delicious finger sandwiches and cakes and even a classic scone with clotted cream.
Along the ride, take in sights of iconic London landmarks such as; Piccadilly Circus; this junction connects Regent Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, Haymarket, Coventry Street and Glasshouse Street, Trafalgar Square with its beautiful fountain and statues, the Coca-Cola London Eye, the historically rich Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace; the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen.
To satisfy your sweet tooth, there is a varied selection of homemade finger sandwiches range from hummus and falafel to salmon and cream cheese and more.
- A unique and more exciting way to tour the City of London
- Scrumptious choice of sandwiches and sweet treats
- Experience the famously-British tradition of high tea
- Exceptional views of London landmarks
- Afternoon tea experience
- Seating on the lower deck
- Glass of Prosecco or soft drink
What’s not included
Operated by Golden Tours