About this tour
Gain fascinating insight into London’s traditional drinking scene and educate your palate to recognize the subtle flavors in each sample.
On this guided pub crawl, you will visit four charming and historical pubs in the area. Wander the ancient streets of the City of London, through Holborn, Fleet Street and Blackfriars, and hear about the legends and mysteries that surround the ancient monuments.
Enjoy sipping a refreshing half-pint in each pub and listen to entertaining anecdotes that combine beer and history.
- Enjoy sampling the city’s finest brews
- Explore some of the city’s most historic pubs, taverns and alehouses
- An experienced local guide to guide you on this private walking tour
- Learn quirky history along the route
- Beverages (one half-pint of beer per person in each pub)
What’s not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Operated by Jane Peyton