About this tour
This tour of London offers you a complete introduction to the city as you visit its major sights and attractions.
During the tour, you can learn about the most influential royal family of the world, listen to the stories of the famous King Henry VIII, hear out the failed conspiracy of Guy Fawkes to explode the Parliament and the opportunity to get a closer look at Sir Winston Churchill’s life in front of his war rooms.
You see important figures from British histories, such as Queen Victoria, Newton, Admiral Nelson, Princess Diana, or Duke of Wellington.
- Explore the city’s best attractions and famous landmarks
- Learn about the most influential royal family of the world
- Visit three royal palaces i.e., Buckingham Palace, St. James’s Palace, and Westminster
- Learn about Sir Winston Churchill’s life in front of his war rooms
- Professional guide
- The tour is pet-friendly
What’s not included
- The tour does not require the payment of entrance fees or additional expenses.
- Large group bookings are accepted. The maximum number of attendees per booking is 10 people
Operated by VİAURBİS