About this tour
This experience is as convivial as it is culinary. And it’s not just food, either! It is aromatic flavors and rich culture from around the world.
Feast your eyes, preferable your mouth on British timeless recipes to creative new cuisine as you stroll to local pubs, market stalls, artisan stores, and bakeries to sample British cheese and chutney, fish ‘n’ chips, and award-winning Lincolnshire sausage. Wash it down with London ale or cider, then indulge in a portion of treacle sponge pudding or some tasty homemade fudge.
Also get the opportunity to explore London landmarks such as Tower Bridge and the HMS “Belfast”.
- Get a taste of British timeless recipes
- Learn more on the evolution of food in London
- Shop around Borough Market, a historic market in central London with an emphasis on high quality food, sustainable production and social connection.
- Discover London landmarks such as HMS Belfast, Southwark Cathedral, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and Hay’s Galleria.
- Food tasting
- Local professional guide
What’s not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Essor Ltd