About this tour
Retrace the steps of the world’s most infamous, unidentified serial killer, Jack the Ripper on a tour like no other!
Follow your guide to explore the dimly lit backstreets of Whitechapel and hear the harrowing tales and conspiracy theories of London’s most notorious serial killer.
Ponder some of the most compelling theories as to his identity and motives, hear about the vicious murders he committed, and learn the tragic life stories of the poor women he preyed upon.
- Learn the facts, conspiracies and mysteries of Jack of the Ripper from your expert guide
- Along the way, we visit, the Prostitute’s Church, Mitre Square, Frying Pan Alley, Spitalfield’s Market & The 10 Bells Pub
- Learn the tragic life stories of the poor women killed by John the Ripper
- Draw your own conclusions on John the Ripper’s identity
- Professional guide
- The tour is pet-friendly
- The tour does not require the payment of entrance fees or additional expenses
What’s not included
- Large group bookings are not accepted
Operated by London with a Local Tours