About this tour
Get a better feel of central London neighborhood in this walk through this walk along the district of Westminster.
Along the way you will see such famous monuments as Buckingham Palace, the official residence of Queen Elizabeth II, Wellington Barracks, the famous Changing of the Guard (if it operates on that day), the grandeur of Westminster Abbey, a favorite place for royalty to celebrate their ceremonies, the Houses of Parliament, better known as the Palace of Westminster and recognized worldwide for its iconic Big Ben tower and much more.
The tour ends in Trafalgar Square, one of the most important squares in all of London.
- Visit iconic London landmarks
- Witness the famous Changing of the Guard (if it operates on that day)
- Learn more about London and its history
- Be entertained by the squirrels and pelicans of St. James’s Park
- Professional guide
- Available in Spanish
What’s not included
- Group reservations of more than 6 adults have to pay €8 per adult.
- The maximum allowed is 3 children for each adult.
- If your group is more than 6 adults, and you have made several separate reservations under different names, but all for the same group, you will have to pay €8 per adult. If not, we will not be able to accept you on the tour and the guide may ask you to leave the tour.
Operated by Paseando Por Europa