About this tour
Most visitors to Stonehenge are not allowed to enter the inner circle, they have to simply admire the site from the outside, so this is a truly special tour.
In this special access Tour from London, you will enjoy exclusive access to the inner stone circle at Stonehenge. Stand among the giant Sarsens that are up to 30 feet (9 metres) tall and weigh 25 tons.
Combine your intimate experience of Stonehenge with a visit to Windsor Castle (entry not included), the ancestral home of the British Monarchy for almost 1,000 years and the largest, continuously occupied castle in Europe. Wander its medieval streets and browse the quaint tearooms and shopping arcades as the tour guide brings the history of this historic town to life.
- Experience Stonehenge up-close
- Enjoy a Walking Tour of Windsor with your Expert Guide
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility away from the busy streets of London
- Walking tour of the historic Royal town of Windsor
- Superior coach with Wi-Fi & USB chargers
- Expert guide
- Personal Audio Headset
What’s not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Operated by Evan Evans Tours